The term ‘TrulyRetail’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.The company registration number is 10369735, registered in England and Wales.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
"TrulyRetail" means TrulyRetail, together with its subsidiary and holding companies and any subsidiaries of such holding companies.
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions.
''Goods'' means any goods you purchase under these Conditions.
''Non-subscription Services'' mean any Services other than Subscription Services.
''Personal Information'' means the details provided by you to us.
"Services" means any services you order or otherwise purchase under these Conditions.
"Us/our/we" means T-Vape, a company registered in England and Wales under the number 10369735 with registered office located at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU.
"Website" means either one of the websites located at http://trulyretail.co.uk or any other URL which may replace it.
"You/Your" means the person ordering or otherwise purchasing the Goods or Services.
Rights and Obligations
- To pay any amounts due to us in a timely manner;
- That the Personal Information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
- To notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information using our contact details on the website; and
- Not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name.
We reserve the right to modify the price or the content or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Goods or Services available. We also reserve the right to change or add to these Conditions from time to time.
Unless you have placed an order for any Goods or Services, or you subscribe to any Subscription Services, by the time such a change takes effect, we shall not be obliged to give you notice of any such modification or withdrawal.
From time to time we may also have to make changes in the specification of any Good or Service:
- To make it conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements; or
- To make it reflect changes in the manufacturer's specification,
but we will endeavour to ensure that such changes do not reduce the quality or performance of such a Good and/or Service. Where you have placed an order for the affected Good and/or Service and such changes are substantial, we will notify you in advance to ensure that you still wish to proceed with any order that you have placed.
Goods and Non-Subscription Services
- You will be subject to the policies and Conditions in force at the time you order or otherwise purchase the Goods or Non-Subscription Services, unless we are legally obliged to make changes to these Conditions that apply retrospectively. If this happens, these changes will apply to any orders we have not yet fulfilled when the changes took effect, even if your order was placed previously.
- We shall not withdraw or modify to your substantial detriment any of the Goods or Non-Subscription Services for which we have accepted an order from you, other than where such modification or withdrawal is required as a result of events outside of our reasonable control.
- The purchase of software products is subject to your acceptance of the terms of any end user and/or licensing agreement(s) relating to such software.
- Estimated time frames for delivery of Goods or completion of Services are estimates only and delays may arise due to matters outside of our reasonable control.
- Goods may be subject to EU and US export control laws and laws of the country where they are delivered or used. Under these laws, such Goods may not be sold, leased or transferred to restricted end-users (including to nationals of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and/or Syria) or countries or for restricted end-uses (including uses related to the development, production, use, or maintenance of ''Weapons of Mass Destruction'', including without limitation, uses related to nuclear, missile, and/or chemical/biological development). If Goods are supplied to you subject to any such Export Laws, such supply is subject to you not falling into any such restricted categories.
- Goods and Services are available only to individuals who we, in our absolute discretion, consider eligible. The eligibility criteria include, without limitation, those whose applications are acceptable to us and those who are residents in the UK. Services that come with minimum term contracts are only available to individuals who are 18 years old or over and by ordering or otherwise purchasing such Services, you confirm that you are 18 years old or over.
- When requested by us, you must provide your name, phone number, address, payment details and other requested information.
- Each order placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the Goods and/or Services to which your order relates. The contract will only be completed when we dispatch the Goods/commence the provision of the Services (as applicable) or when we take any due payment from you (which include debiting your payment method), whichever is the earlier.
- You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgement given when you place an online order shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase.
- We may, at our own discretion, limit, restrict or reject any order you place at any time prior to the contract having been completed. You also acknowledge that we have the right to cancel any order before it has been dispatched when we have reason to believe that an error has occurred. Where this happens, we will attempt to contact you. We also reserve the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers or to entities that we believe, in our sole discretion, are making use of the Goods or Services for profit.
Please note, We are able to change/modify pricing at anytime on our website due to sales, Promotions or errors initially made at the time prices are being set.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Goods or Services (if any) shall be the price of which we inform you prior to accepting your order. Prices include VAT at current rates unless stated otherwise.
- If you fail to make any payment when due then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy we may have, we may:
- Where you have ordered Goods or Non-Subscription Services, cancel this agreement; and/or
- In any event, charge you interest (before and after any judgment) on the amount unpaid, at the rate of 2% per calendar month, until payment is made in full (a part of the month being treated as a full month for the purpose of calculating interest).
- You confirm that any payment method you use is yours.
- Payment methods are subject to validation checks and authorisation and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery caused by failure of such checks or authorisation.
- Once your Goods have been collected and/or otherwise received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the Goods shall pass to you.
- Irrespective of your receipt of the Goods, the passing of risk or any other provision of these conditions, ownership shall not pass to you until we have payment in full for the Goods.
- Until such time as the ownership passes to you, you shall hold the Goods on our behalf and keep them safe and identified as our property, and we shall be entitled to ask you to return the Goods to us.
We offer FREE UK 1st class Delivery on all orders. We take great care to ensure that your purchase reaches you promptly and in excellent condition.
We operate a SAME DAY DISPATCH service on all orders. Orders placed by 11:30 am (Monday-Friday) are despatched from our warehouse the same day, Subject to stock availability,Appropriate delivery method selected and any security checks.
Cancellation, Returns and Exchanges
- Without prejudice to our rights above, if either party breaks the terms of these Conditions in any material way, the other party can terminate these Conditions by giving the other party 7 days' written notice.
- In certain situations, we may be prepared to give you a refund or exchange for Goods if you change your mind. Consumers should be aware that if they wish to exercise their right to cancel an order that has already been dispatched, within 7 working days, that they will not receive a refund on the postage following any return of items.
- If you cancel your order in accordance with the provisions of this Clause we will refund any sums paid by you in relation to your order (less our costs if we have to recover any Goods from you under Clause) within 30 days.
Return Policy on E Liquids
- Due to the fact that we cannot ascertain if e liquids have been doctored / tampered with we are not only able to accept returns of any e liquids whether they are unopened, unused or remain sealed unless we have sent you incorrect liquids in your order. We don’t accept e-liquid returns based on someone simply not liking a taste.
Goods and/or Services ordered online or over the phone only
- Consumers ordering Goods or Services at a distance (such as via telephone or online) have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Consumers should be aware that certain products that are deemed as perishable items are not covered.
- You may cancel any order for Services any time within 7 working days from the day after placing your order, however, you may not cancel once we have started providing any part of such Services to you with your agreement.
- You may cancel any order for Goods other than audio or video recordings or software at any time within 7 working days from the day after receiving your Goods without liability to us.
- A working day is any day except Saturday, Sunday and UK public holidays.
- You may cancel your order by calling us on 0203 637 8273.
- If you cancel an order for Goods, they must be returned to us within a reasonable period, complete (with any accessories, leads or other items provided with the Goods) and undamaged, with proof of purchase. If you fail to return the Goods in this manner, we may charge you the costs we incur in recovering the Goods from you (which may be substantial) or the stand alone retail value of any missing or damaged items.
- Unless collection of the Goods has been arranged, you must return the Goods by sending them to, TrulyRetail, Unit A, The Grainstore, 4 Western Gateway,London,E16 1BA in some occasions at your cost. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Goods are received by us and we recommend using Special Delivery or Signed for services where appropriate.
- Where we have agreed to collect the Goods from you, you must ensure that they are available for collection at the time arranged.
- You shall be under a duty to take reasonable care of the Goods until received or collected by us and it is your responsibility to ensure that the Goods are not damaged whilst in transit using transport arranged by you.
- You are entitled to examine any Goods ordered as you would in a shop. However, if you use the Goods, you may lose your right to cancel your purchase. We reserve the right to charge you for the value of any Goods returned which have been used or damaged whilst in your possession, up to the full cost price of the Goods.
Your Personal Information
- We need to collect certain Personal Information to provide you with the Goods and/or Services.
- You will have the opportunity to consent to us contacting you by post, email, phone, SMS or MMS about products and services which TrulyRetail and carefully selected third parties we believe may be of interest to you. You can make changes to your marketing preferences at any time by calling us on 0203 384 3000. Please note that it may take up to 30 days for such changes to take effect.
Limitation of Liability
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us in circumstances where:
- There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us; and/or
- Such loss or damage is not reasonably foreseeable.
- We will not be liable any loss or damage caused wholly or mainly by your breach of these Conditions.
- Our liability shall not in any event include losses related to any business of a customer including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
Nothing in these Conditions shall:
- exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our acts or omissions or those of our servants, agents or employees; or
- limit your rights as a consumer under applicable UK law.
All Services are provided on a commercially reasonable basis. Although we will provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, we make no warranty that the Services will meet your exact requirements or that they will always be available.
The Goods, where new, are sold with the benefit of and subject to the terms set out in any warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. This is in addition to your legal rights in relation to Goods which are faulty or which otherwise do not conform to the legally required standard.
Each provision of this Clause operates separately. If any part is disallowed, or is not effective, the other parts will continue to apply even after our agreement has been terminated or cancelled.
- Events Beyond the Parties Reasonable Control: If either of us cannot do what we have promised because of something beyond our reasonable control such as lightning, flood, exceptionally severe weather, fire, explosion, war, civil disorder, industrial disputes, acts or omissions of persons for whom we are not responsible, or acts of local or central government or other competent authorities, such party will not be liable for this.
- Third Parties: Nobody but you and we can benefit from these Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Assignment: You may not but we may, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of our rights under these Conditions. Any attempt by you to do so shall be void.
- Governing Law: These Conditions will be governed by English Law and if you are not happy with how we deal with any disagreement and want to take bring court proceedings, you must do so within the UK.
- Each Clause of these Conditions operates separately. If any part is disallowed, or is not effective, the other parts will continue to apply even after our agreement has been terminated or cancelled.
Call Monitoring: Monitoring or recording of your calls may take place for our business purposes. Calls to our customer service numbers should incur local call costs from a standard BT line, calls from other providers may vary and calls from mobiles may cost significantly more.
Handling Complaints and Sending Notices
- If you wish to make a complaint you may do so in the following way:
- by calling 0203 637 8273 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org